Saturday 6 August 2011

Bully for Me!



Extraordinary scenes over at the always fascinating "Yo! Liverpool" Forum.

http://www.yoliverpool.com/forum/showthread.php?14066-Liverpool-Preservation-Trust/page2

Someone dared to question my Liverpool Preservation Trust, and my little David Swift, and is now reaping the rewards:

Quote - "Back in February 2011, a user calling themselves "Quentin Hughes" (who has otherwise made no contribution to Yo Liverpool) sent me this PM via YoLiverpool - somehow I've only just picked it up. I can't think of a better thread to share it on. The signature is interesting, as is the language:

Originally Posted by quentin_hughes
How's it going xxxxx/xxxxxx xxxxxx ...

Do your employers [he names them] know about your ****-stirring using [their] computers during office hours ?
I suggest you disappear from this website and any other sites connected with the Merseyside region.
Wayne"


Take that as a warning, anyone else who doubts the power of Wayne. Cross me, and I'll get you sacked, or at least send you threatening messages, demanding you revere the Great Wayne, OR ELSE.

Sadly a later poster, called Ged, has called me "Loupy Lou". He's next.

But continuing from the Yo! Liverpool post:

Just as a matter of purely coincidental interest:
The Theft Act, 1968 defines blackmail as follows:
(1) A person is guilty of blackmail if, with a view to gain for himself or another or with intent to cause loss to another, he makes any unwarranted demand with menaces; and for this purpose a demand with menaces is unwarranted unless the person making it does so in the belief: (a) that he has reasonable grounds for making the demand; and (b) that the use of the menaces is a proper means of reinforcing the demand.
(2) The nature of the act or omission demanded is immaterial, and it is also immaterial whether the menaces relate to action to be taken by the person making the demand.

the word "menace" is to be liberally construed and not as limited to threats of violence but as including threats of any action detrimental to or unpleasant to the person addressed. It may also include a warning that in certain events such action is intended.


I see it carries a maximum sentence of 14 years, but hey, I know I won't get that much, not with my record of exposing fraud and corruption in high places. Still -lucky I'm not as pretty as I was. Pass the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment